Parent’s Overnight Out
You are an awesome parent that deserve a night out on the town. Camp Carter is a fantastic place that deserves a visit from your awesome children. A true match made in heaven. Campers will move in to overnight cabins for an exciting night of fun, food & activities. This overnight includes a crazy campfire & s’mores. Fee includes dinner and breakfast. Pick up is between 10 and 11 a.m.
Get this fantastic adventure for just $48/camper ($42/Member camper).
Drop off is Friday between 5 and 6 PM and pick up is Saturday morning between 10 and 11 AM. Campers can not be left without a current health history form on file.
April 20-21, 2018
June 1-2, 2018
June 22-23, 2018
July 20-21, 2018
August 10-11, 2018
September 21-22, 2018
October 19-20, 2018
November 16-17, 2018
December 14-15, 2018
What to Pack
- Sleeping bag or twin size sheets with a blanket and a pillow
- Toiletries including soap, shampoo and toothbrush
- Sleep wear
- Swim gear/Towel (summer sessions only)
- Extra change of clothes for both Friday night and Saturday morning
- Water bottle
- DO NOT PACK – Cell phones or other electronic items, expensive toys or clothing